Architect Technical – Engineering Operations
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
This role is responsible for engineering a large scale enterprise solution by leading software engineers and working with departmental contacts to support the demands of the department and meet the objectives of the product development process. The Architect is responsible for delivering results for the Product Development department.
- Architect, assist in implementation and continuously improve Cloud Monitoring and Logging capabilities
- Support, influence and drive the adoption of customer focused metrics and the tools that enable them
- Work closely with the Customer Support teams to ensure they have the information to provide exceptional support for clients
- Collaborate with technical leads in developing automated recovery patterns and practices
- Understand the high-level systems and components of our Cloud Architecture and how they interact to perform business functionality
- Work with Product Management and internal clients on designing, implementing and iterating on the display of and interaction with information from our Monitoring and Logging systems
- Work with technical leads on strategies for user focused monitoring
- Continuously improve the signal to noise ratio of our monitoring systems
- Participate with the architecture team and present at quarterly meetings
- Clearly communicate through writing, diagrams, presentations and other media information, designs and decisions to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 8+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building and leading successful engineering teams
- 2+ years supporting and designing Cloud based systems
- 2+ years working in an Agile delivery environment
- Excellent knowledge of technology trends and its applications for new products in the market place.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Software Engineering Discipline, including hands-on knowledge of industry standard Programming Languages, Object-Oriented Programming, High-Performance, Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems, Distributed DBMS and DB modeling and access languages.
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking