HR Analytics Specialist
- Support build and execution of analytics team vision and roadmap; Take a consultative approach to understand what questions HR and business leaders are trying to answer about our talent, and identify and develop solutions to answer those questions.
- Ensure HR and business leaders have the relevant metrics and data-driven insights to support HR/business decisions. Includes designing and developing dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids to educate, inform and influence decisions.
- Work with Business Analytics team to automate where applicable and find alternative solutions when necessary.
- Develop and manage employee engagement measurement strategy and touch points (i.e. on-boarding, Pulse, Manager 360). Partner with HR Business Partners to analyze employee engagement data and suggest new areas of research and data collection. Summarize and present key findings/themes.
- Define and produce HR KPIs. Produce ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual HR reporting and analysis of HR/workforce trends.
- Lead data set preparation, reporting and analysis for cross-HR projects as appropriate (D&I, compliance, compensation, benefits, etc.).
- Recommend opportunities to ensure data integrity and cleanliness. Leverage automation and self-service through systems (Workday, Tableau).
- Recommend and/or directly participate in external benchmarking initiatives.
- Seek external input and research to keep up to date on new concepts and ideas in the HR analytics space, with a focus on how they can be applied at Relativity.
- Assist with other Talent Development and Performance programs and projects as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with, analyzing, and reporting data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP).
- Comfortable dealing with large and complex data sets
- Experience working with Workday and Tableau
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.