Senior Channel Account Manager - Global Advisory
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product and usage, delivering 30% growth for Global Advisory Partners; Primary responsibilities to move clients into the Relativity One Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and then help co-sell this service to their clients.
- Build strong relationships to drive the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the partners organization and their client prospects;
- Actively understand each customer’s business and technology footprint and cloud posture; know their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape enough to help them transition discovery business to the cloud.
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward;
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC.
- Learn, master and utilize the Relativity software demonstration to prospective partners and their clients; clearly communicate solutions within the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem
- Negotiate contracts between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.)
- Experience selling to professional advisory/consulting service firms required; special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic accounting or consulting services;
- Cloud/SaaS selling or integration experience
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes);
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 5 years' of quota-carrying experience in software or services sales;
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.