Senior Software Security Engineer
- Design highly scalable and secure platform components that will be used across product verticals
- Provide input into system software architecture development
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Develop advanced security and cryptographic systems.
- Develop solutions to increase the security of the Relativity Platform and be used by our customers to better secure their deployments
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong team and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in Product Security or Software Engineering with a focus on security related projects
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Product Security
- Ability to manage cross functional projects
- Strong understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- At least 5 years’ experience working on cross-functional projects
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.