Senior Manager, Government Solutions Marketing 19-0785
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Senior Manager, Public Sector Marketing, you are responsible for building the GTM strategy for our government segment, federal and state, acting as a SME and voice of the customer, and leading the efforts to ensure all marketing activity for our Government offering is on-point and effective. Your goal is to make sure RelativityOne and Relativity are understood and well-positioned within the government sector.
- Create and execute on our 3 year marketing plans for our Government Offering, speficially focusing on our SaaS product
- Work with strategy, sales, and marketing to understand and operationalize our government go-to-market plans.
- Develop and lead awareness campaigns around our FedRamp certification process and achievement
- Working alongside our Managing Director of Government Sales, cultivate relationships with stakeholders in the government to better understand the government buyer personas and build our position as a thought leader in the space
- Build out sales enablement content for supporting the government sales team, including presentation decks, SWOT analyses, demos, and collateral.
- Advance our thought leadership around topics that resonate with the government audience, including producing original content and working with our content teams on blog posts, bylines, and speaking opps.
- Assist product management in building out government-specific features, solutions, and partnerships.
- 5-10 years of experience in a strategic consulting or marketing role
- Proven understanding of the government market and/or involvement in a government legal role
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- High-level technical acumen; must be able to understand and effectively communicate complex, technical ideas
- Proven history of initiative, creativity, and self-motivation
- Strong collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams
- Superb organizational skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Outlook
- Expertise with Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with and maintain relationships across an organization, particularly with sales, customer success, HR, and product teams