Executive Assistant to Chief Product Officer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Administration team provides general administrative, office management and facilities support to the company. The Receptionist staffs the reception desk at the office entry point and assists with various office services projects.
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Coordinate leader’s calendar with specific attention to detail, including balancing and resolving conflicting priorities and managing complex electronic scheduling via Outlook
- Manage and coordinate variety of general office duties, including copying materials, preparing mailings, expediting correspondence, and running errands as necessary
- Schedule and plan for standard monthly conference calls, meetings, and lunches
- Prepare leader with the appropriate content for each meeting
- Organize and maintain online documents, including confidential files
- Manage incoming and outgoing email for leader, often operating as the leader in internal and external communications
- Take initiative to solve routine problems, proposing solutions for leadership approval
- Take an active role in regular team meetings, including owning the agenda, follow ups, and working with stakeholders on content
- Research international travel requirements and make domestic and international travel arrangements for leaders, making decisions that are cost effective and practical for the leader
- Prepare complete expense reports, including complex international travel reports and process incoming expense requests from direct reports
- Assist events team with large-scale team and customer events as needed, delegating tasks to other administrative assistants.
- Run point on department All Hands content
- Meeting Planning and Coordination
- Working closely with the executive leader, the Executive Associate will provide complex administrative assistance for all meetings, events and related communications for the leader. Assistance includes the following duties and may involve delegating to other administrative assistants:
- End-to-end meeting planning including scheduling, logistics, content and communications
- Day-of event coordination, including set-up and break-down of meeting materials such as AV and technical equipment, meeting handouts, and notes, and assistance with catering setup and cleanup as needed
- Building agenda and content
- Scheduling internal and external speakers
- Sourcing and compiling data from internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing content and culling feedback from leadership team
- Draft correspondence to meeting attendees to share important logistic information
- Assist leader with any other meeting task or duty as assigned
- Take meeting notes and send follow ups as needed
- 5+ years related experience in an Executive or Administrative Assistant role for a Senior Executive
- Experience supporting a mid- to large-sized business in a general office or administrative capacity.