Account Executive - Channel
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new Relativity Authorized Partners in your defined territories and growing our existing RAP’s through a combination of co-selling with Enterprise Sales and account management. It’s essential that you present compelling perspectives to partner and their clients regarding the value of RelativityOne to help expand their business. Further, this role has a strategic element to work closely with CSM and Solutions to assist clients transition their business into RelativityOne with product, economic, and commercial support.
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product and usage, delivering strong growth for RAP’s across the region; Primary responsibility is to move clients into the RelativityOne Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and then help co-sell managed services with these ROCP to their clients.
- In markets where we don’t currently have RelativityOne in country;
- Work with CSM to drive new core adoption and increase spend
- Seed RAP interest for cloud so that we can push for opening new R1 data centers.
- Work with ROCP’s or best to market RAP’s to deliver managed services to enterprise clients.
- Build strong relationships to be able to influence and drive the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the partners organization and their client prospects;
- Actively understand each customer’s business and technology footprint, cloud posture, buy and contract relationship; know their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape enough to help them transition discovery business to the cloud.
- Agree joint enterprise acquisition targets with ROCP’s and work in tandem with the Enterprise Sales team to win co-sell opportunities
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward;
- Follow a disciplined approach to pipeline, forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC.
- Ensure that strategies are planned and executed for target markets
- Learn, master and utilize the Relativity software demonstration to prospective partners and their clients; clearly communicate solutions within the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem
- Negotiate and manage the contract process between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.)
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Drive to win new business and overcome objections
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across the globe
- Analytical and data driven, be able to interpret business data to generate insights for clients and prospects
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Experience selling to professional advisory/consulting service firms required; special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic accounting or consulting services;
- Cloud/SaaS selling or integration experience
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes);
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 5 years' of quota-carrying experience in software or services sales;
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Ability to travel up to 30%