Software Engineer in Test
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
* You will be working in a blended build environment of both Node.js and MSBuild.
* You will be writing unit tests using Jasmine/Karma and NUnit.
If you love solving problems, building great products, working among strong teams, and want to make a visible impact, this role is for you.
- Determine scope of impact and devise testing strategy to validate software development within each sprint.
- Responsible for writing, building, and maintaining automated tests and pipelines.
- Collect metrics on test automation work being done each sprint.
- Plan and execute cross-browser, accessibility, and regression testing.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Knowledge and interest using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- 1 years of experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with one or more test automation tools (NUnit, Selenium, Jenkins, Groovy).