At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
In the Application Engineer position, you will provide all levels of support for our existing developer community that builds solutions on the Relativity Platform API’s and extensibility points.
You will have frequent email and occasional phone interactions with our clients. These involve in-depth technical product knowledge and require the highest level of customer service.
- Develop sample code, proof of concept solutions and diagnostic tools for clients
- Diagnose and debug applications in production-grade environments
- Support Business Analysts to help answer technical questions
- Interface with Product Development, Education and Documentation teams to provide feedback about the Platform and identify areas for improvement
- Manage and help develop the Relativity Community by answering questions through the discussion portal and assisting with content
- Propose solution architectures to clients
- Educate and mentor junior members
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating and closing of tickets. Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contacts customer, and updates tickets, all on a timely basis
- Provide responsive support to clients during normal business hours, and as identified for on-call or as requested by management
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Accurately track time on a daily basis