Training and Certification Operations Associate
- Review, triage, and respond to training and certification-related support tickets
- Work with stakeholders to understand client requirements and coordinate with customers to organize training classes and certification exams
- Advise clients on training and exam selection
- Set up training, webinar, and exam sessions across internal systems including Salesforce, On24, and others
- Work with internal staff and managers to assign trainers to appropriate training sessions; support and follow up with trainers as required
- Manage the preparation of training and certification materials and coordination of logistical items prior to scheduled sessions (e.g., shipping, printing, lunch orders)
- Assist in the ramp-up of internal trainer resources on new training content
- Work alongside the Content team to evaluate and provide feedback to trainers on effective content presentation
- Follow documented standard operating procedures for scheduling and coordination, making improvements and enhancements where appropriate
- Assist with content tasks such as workbook review, lab testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within 6 weeks of employment
- Attention to detail with a creative eye
- High touch customer service
- Passionate about learning and developing others
- Ability to handle confidential matters with sound judgment and professional discretion
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading small to medium sized projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting with clients and working with cross-functional teams
- Exposure to education & training methods, practices, and technologies
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.