Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Lead budget and target-setting processes, including monthly forecasts and key performance monitoring
- Partner with HR and department leaders in building and managing headcount plans
- Partner with department heads and their staff to prepare and analyze revenue and expenses for rolling forecasts, as well as capital expenditures
- Lead the development of key operational metrics and reporting; assist with formulating goals.
- Prepare concise information regarding Relativity’s performance; assist in presenting results and findings to monthly/quarterly leadership
- Evaluate operating results and provide analysis
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve processes and financial models and reports
- Analyze and report on products, revenue and expense metrics and drivers
- Provide analytical perspectives to support important strategic decisions; articulate risks and opportunities and saturation/growth opportunity to leadership team
- Support management in evaluating financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities, including business development strategies, new product and service offerings, and technology solutions
- Provide analysis of financial results and key metrics versus other leading SaaS software companies and key competitors
- Develop and lead the FP&A team, including providing regular coaching, delegating work effectively, and hiring as necessary
- Ability to leverage complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information; extensive modeling experience required
- Software or technology experience, SaaS highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 8 years as a financial analyst, FP&A manager experience highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Sound business modeling skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning would be helpful
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.