Advanced QA Analyst - Processing
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Advanced Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity's current and future core products. The Advanced Quality Assurance Analyst works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams who share our DNA and take pride in their work.
- Demonstrate expertise in creating thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and test plans
- Design and execute technical workflows, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Ability to understand, explain and execute automated tests
- Work directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Work with QA team members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or equivalent industry experience can replace the degree
- At least 3 years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance discipline and testing techniques