Software Engineer Intern - Trace (Fall/Winter 2019)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
This role is part of a team building a new application outside of e-discovery on top of the Relativity platform: Relativity Trace. Relativity Trace is used to prevent risk and litigation by proactively identifying potential malicious and illicit behavior.
The team is made up of a small group of experienced Relativity engineers who operate like a small startup within Relativity and are tasked with building something greenfield that could become a key driver in the growth of our product.
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current Student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study (preferred senior)
- Experience with and a passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Effective Communicator
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team Player