Manager, Benefits & HR Operations
- Work with HR leadership to evaluate, adjust, communicate, and execute the global benefits strategy for Relativity
- Manage renewal & open enrollment processes
- Conduct audits to ensure accurate billing & payroll deductions
- Oversee vendor relationships in the day to day administration of our benefits and payroll programs to ensure high performance levels
- Oversee the U.S. and global payroll processes
- Create a strategy to maintain and measure our daily HR ticket operations – including managing staffing and distribution of work to ensure a high level of service and responsiveness
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement process improvements based on customer feedback, input, and data trends.
- Supervise, develop and coach the HR Services and benefits associates, providing direction, guidance and support on HR programs and processes related to benefits, compensation, payroll and HR systems
- Work with HR specialty areas and leadership to provide implementation support for the development of new programs and processes
- Foster and maintain collaborative internal relationships with key HR and business stakeholders
- Prioritize projects and activities and appropriately delegate and allocate work for team members
- Utilize existing knowledge, or ramp up on the Workday system to help provide support or aide the team on transactional requests
- 7+ years of experience administering HR programs (benefits, payroll, systems etc.)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience leading process improvement projects/teams
- Prior functional benefits, payroll and HR systems experience
- Prior vendor management experience
- Proven analytical abilities
- Strong cross-functional communication
- Experience using Workday HRIS
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.