- Manage HRIS and HR Analytics Team
- Recruiting, hiring and retaining exceptional people
- Goal setting and performance reviews for all direct reports
- Responsible for professional development of team members
- Establish and enforce service level expectations and institute performance plans where necessary
- HRIS Strategy
- Develop the 12 – 18-month system roadmap for Workday
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs, and how we can utilize the Workday to add efficiency or reduce pain points
- Develop a training plan and work with L&D to educate the HR team and business stakeholders in order to enable greater self-service
- Workday Administration
- Support of Workday and HR reporting systems
- Root cause analysis and resolution of system issues
- Keep all departments informed of system changes and best practice system usage
- Customer support for system questions, problems, and complaints
- ·Review and approve any System administration changes made by HRIS team
- Insights and Decision Support
- Provide insights into HR information; guide our Analytics associate to evolve HR Analytics and lead data driven decision making
- Communicate effectively with customers to both understand their objectives and provide meaningful data points
- Deliver decision support information appropriate to internal customers
- Monitor and ensure accuracy and integrity of all interface within HR related systems
- Share information across teams to build a common understand of HR data and KPI’s
- Data Management
- Establish and manage governance plans for HR data
- Execute Mass Data changes – corrections, org changes, salary review cycles, etc.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance
- Monitor data integrations with third-party systems to ensure the validity of process
- Five or more years of HR Information Systems experience
- Management/supervisory experience preferred
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Very strong Workday experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Project management experience, preferably in an HR systems/payroll environment, demonstrating the ability to lead and manage complex, potentially long-term projects.
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.