Senior Office Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Describe the role in three or less sentences. What does the role do, how does it impact the organization?
The Senior Office Manager is responsible organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures globally in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Senior Office Manager will be responsible for management and career development of the facilities team.
The Senior Office Manager endeavors to identify and implement improvements to operational processes for the purpose of contributing to the effective and efficient operation of Relativity.
- What are the core duties of this role?
- General office management, including ownership of the facilities ticketing que.
- Create a workspace that represents Relativity’s values and culture.
- Create a workspace that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Build high performing teams by coaching and leading staff to achieve expected outcomes, while providing timely performance feedback.
- Maintain a smooth running, friendly, and efficient office environment.
- Provide a feeling of helpfulness and support to all employees.
- Work collaboratively with the HR and marketing teams to execute on employee-related company events.
- Own the global real estate plan including the rapid growth of new employees.
- Communicate effectively with management and the organization in general regarding office-related activities and requirements.
- Interact with vendors, suppliers, realtors, building managers, etc., to deliver against the overall office objectives.
- Create a learning environment for the high school students who intern at Relativity
- At least 10 years in an office manager function.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years in an office manager support function.
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects and company initiatives to completion.
- At least 3 years managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations.
- Solid project management skills to coordinate and lead a variety of initiatives.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information.
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently.
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a focus on helpfulness and customer service.
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to pay attention to the details of the tasks being performed.
- Accountable for all Real Estate globally
- Accountable for the management,mentorship, and projects allocated to the Facilities teams
- Accountable for budgets