We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As Administrative Associate, you will work closely with our internal teams to deliver high quality administrative support that meet the dynamic business needs of the Krakow Relativity team.
- Office Responsibilities:
- Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point person for the reception area, owning the greeting of all visitors, vendors, deliveries and telephone calls.
- Answers and screens phone calls and responds independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Perform all reception area duties such as receiving incoming calls, taking messages, accepting deliveries, and greeting visitors.
- Own ordering and re-stocking the pantry, ensuring the team is consistently supplied with coffee/tea items and related kitchen needs.
- Work with the Office Manager to ensure the daytime and nighttime cleaners are loading and unloading the dishwasher and the team consistently has cutlery and crockery available.
- Responsible for accepting deliveries, unloading them and recycling packaging.
- Responsible for reporting to Office Manager when office supplies are low.
- Participate in event planning and support.
- Support other operations team members as needed.
- Various projects as assigned.
- Support Recruiting Manager, Office Manager and Talent Operations associate with setting up interview rooms, moving furniture as-needed, setting up and breaking down employee events
- Act as main administrative support to GM of Relativity Poland and to Engineering Director, proactively partnering with these two leaders to facilitate their work, anticipate their needs and prioritize accordingly.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports.
- Assist with meeting setup, which includes moving tables and chairs as needed
- Fluent in English and in Polish
- Desire to work in a high energy, fast growing company
- Consistently exhibits professionalism, composure, punctuality, and reliability.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Being Proactive - ability to anticipate, identify, and offer solutions for transactional business needs/issues.
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, self-starter, and a problem solver.
- Maintains a positive attitude when problem solving with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of communication styles.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Is intrinsically motivated by delivering high quality service to internal customers.