- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products.
- Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements.
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice principles.
- Germinates and drives new ideas and encourages innovative practices among peers.
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Helps to mentor more junior team members on development best practices and standards.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, etc).
- Experience using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented design.
- Experience and knowledge of the concepts of relational databases.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.