Advanced Software Engineer in Test - Processing
- Identify and resolve risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Write and execute test plans for moderately complex systems
- Create thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Design and execute workflow, test case plans, implementation points, and test data before development is complete
- Carry out root cause analysis on advanced defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed, not just symptoms
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves advanced challenges and builds working software
- Work with senior QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- 2+ years of experience with automated software testing tools
- 2+ years of experience with both UI and Server side testing
- 1+ years of experience working in DevOps style environment.
- 2+ years of experience with all or some of these testing tools: nUnit, Selenium, and Specflow
- Knowledge of .NET, Jenkins, Chef CI, Azure is a plus
- Proven track record to performance test highly scalable, cloud based software applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least three years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Previous experience working with jUnit or nUnit, Selenium, Ruby
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- At least three years to five years designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems
- At least three years to five years writing software that tests software in an automated fashion
About Relativity#LI-HA1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.