Advanced Software Engineer in Test - Processing
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Advanced Software Engineer in Test, you will own the testing for a scrum team. You will work with engineers, knowing where they are at with their stories, working closely with them to develop software to test. You will utilize our APIs and build frameworks that will be used to continuously test the software of the team.
You will ensure consistent and fantastic quality of our software.
This is an exciting role to grow in the software testing space, especially if you are interested in developing software to test all units of code - from the UI all the way to the functional level.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform gives you goosebumps, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams.
Our tech stack includes a processing engine written in C#.NET, leveraging numerous document processing applications, and MSSQL as its database
- Design, create and execute automated tests utilizing different frameworks, here you are developing software to test other software.
- Assist in identifying and resolving risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Monitor and analyze automated test failures
- Assist in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Carry out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Execute manual testing, as needed on commercial grade systems
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Experience designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems or related experience
- Experience writing software that tests software in an automated fashion or related experience