Senior Systems Engineer (Release Management)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
You will be responsible for automating and executing pipeline and process automation and work directly with product development and engineering operations leads to drive best in class automation and tools into our development, quality and deployment processes. Your efforts will lead directly to improved release and process automation efficiency, reduced cycle times and improved quality across product deliveries.
- Automating CI/CD processes in close cooperation with product development and engineering operations teams.
- Troubleshooting environments, tools and processes as issues are discovered, implement and test fixes
- Providing guidance and governance for engineering teams to drive continuing improvements to the maintenance and effectiveness of build, integration and deployment activities.
- Engaging product development, engineering operations and service delivery to identify automation opportunities
- Evaluating and advocating for best in class industry automation tools and processes
- Identifying gaps in current processes and providing options for solutions
- Coordinating process improvement projects across multiple engineering and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related experience
- 3-5 years of relevant hands on software engineering CI/CD.
- 3-5 years proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language
- Experience with setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Strong communication, teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Hands on experience with any of Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT, Artifactory, .NET, Azure, multiple programming and scripting languages (IE. Ruby, Powershell, Python)
- Experience with Windows Server
- Strong experience driving and/or implementing tools and processes across multiple teams and integrated applications
- Experience with Azure cloud services, distributed cloud native solutions and large scale SQL database systems
- Experience managing projects or coordinating team tasks in a lead role