Human Resources Business Partner
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a business partner at Relativity, you have the opportunity to have an impact on our business from day one. In this role, your expertise will translate into outstanding customer service to your teams, learning and growing with a high-velocity, high-growth business. Human Resources Business Partners are passionate and dedicated to making Relativity a great place to work. Relativity is looking for a motivated HR professional to join the HR Business Partner team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a trusted adviser, own the talent strategy of the business you support, and engage with your leadership team, providing talent solutions and recommendations.
- In this role, you will deliver both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers. Specific support includes: educating clients on compensation practices, performance management, career development and advising on various management issues.
- You’ll provide expert guidance to managers about how to attract, retain and develop their teams. You’ll do so by leveraging a deep understanding of Relativity’s business and the performance and efficiency needs of the organization.
- In addition to strategic advisement, you’ll coach managers and employees on all performance related issues, keeping a pulse on key talent pools. You’ll influence the leadership team to drive career development activities related to retention, internal mobility and recognition.
- You’ll support talent development and performance goals by understanding the compensation, training and development needs of your organization and act as liaison to Relativity HR COEs.
- You’ll act as a subject matter expert and change agent when driving cyclical HR people processes such as performance reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys.
- You will work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver management training.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and advising employees and managers.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with all levels of employees and managers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skill, particularly with respect to group presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Four to five years of experience as a strategic business partner with broad knowledge and experience in human resources management.
- Experience working with career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness.