Corporate Enterprise Architect 19-0460
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and governing the enterprise architecture (EA) across Corporate Enterprise Business Systems and Applications. You will be responsible for defining the EA processes and architecture review process, and for leading the integration of those processes with related business, IT and security processes.
- Lead the creation and evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program within corporate enterprise business systems and applications
- Lead the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the enterprise architecture
- Lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
- Lead governance structure to ensure adherence to regulatory, compliance and related guidance to enterprise architecture guidelines
- Participate in key project design reviews as part of the methodology process to sure designs adhere to enterprise architecture guidelines
- Oversee or consult with squads to determine how best to implement solutions on technical architecture implementation and modification activities
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Seven to 10 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines (such as technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations)
- Experience building enterprise systems with SaaS applications and in public cloud with special considerations to security, availability, and performance.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
- Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Experience leading in a matrixed organizational structure