DevOps Advanced Software Engineer - Kubernetes & Docker
- Implementing tools and technologies to provision and configure an enterprise software system in public utility clouds with a focus on increasing efficiency and elasticity of deployed compute without sacrificing quality
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks.
- Oversee the application environment to effectively run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements.
- Strategize, plan, prioritize, schedule and partner in the execution of infrastructure provisioning and configuration while focusing on maintaining or improving security, data integrity, programming logic integrity, and administration.
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Participate in design reviews for new and existing services and platforms
- Influence the use of industry leading development platforms and process
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure preferred)
- Experience with configuration management and CI platforms (Chef and Jenkins Preferred)
- Experience with Docker, and Kubernetes or Swarm preferred
- Code using PowerShell, Ruby or Python
- Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
- Experience in Windows Server administration
- Excellent communication & enthusiasm
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience reviewing code
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work equivalent experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.