Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and evolve global GAAP accounting and reporting processes that scale with Relativity’s growth
- Maintain customer billing, licensing, and related support processes that adapt to new products
- Evolve, and select when needed, the technology powering the finance team’s processes
- Ensure that Relativity finance is providing high-quality support to colleagues and customers Lead a data-driven finance culture,
- Identifying risks and recommending solutions to leaders as necessary
- Implement and maintain internal controls on par with public-company requirements
- Ensure regulatory compliance with domestic and international income and sales tax filings
- Will lead a team of 10+, with two managers as direct reports.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP
- Licensed CPA and software experience preferred
- Experience leading teams of at least 5 people—leading through front-line managers a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and nimble with technology
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Works efficiently under pressure and meets deadlines
- Exercises good judgment, respects colleagues, and works with integrity
- Ability to be hands-on when necessary
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline, or at least four years of relevant work experience (public accounting and/or technology industry preferred)
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.