We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Technical Recruiter oversees the full life cycle of recruitment process and plays an essential role in fueling Relativity’s growth with top talent. The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout Relativity. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Identifies and sources top talent by researching industry trends
- Provides consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies that include assessing internal and external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates
- Builds and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and proactively responding to the business needs
- Actively builds the Relativity employment brand and improves organizational attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices
- Leads full cycle recruitment process for openings, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. Provides continuous follow-up with candidates to provide high-touch customer service
- Partners with Hiring Managers to develop interview guides for candidate assessment, cultural assessment via phone interviews, and manages the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive interactions with Relativity at all stages of the recruitment process
- Conducts onsite interviews and assists manager in making hiring decisions
- Makes salary offer recommendations, extends offers and closes candidates on salary and start date
- Establishes relationships with client groups to get a full understanding of their business objectives, challenges and skill-set needs
- Partners with Learning and Development team to on-board new hires.
- Stays up to date on emerging new software technologies
- Develops networking and referral base with community organizations and agencies to enhance our employment brand in the community, provide information about employment opportunities and to attract qualified candidates
- Performs ad hoc projects as required
- 5+ years of experience recruiting and filling technology focused positions from entry- level to senior-level positions in either an agency corporate environment
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, preferably experience with Agile/Scrum process
- Knowledge of OOP, software testing, database, cloud and web-based architecture concepts
- Skilled in utilizing all tools available to source and find passive candidates including Boolean search technology. Social media, etc.
- Experience with working with an Applicant Tracking System, i.e. Lever, iCIMS, Taleo, etc.