- Work closely with Project Management to distinguish user requests from true needs and identify appropriate design solutions and process changes
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams
- Work with business stakeholders to define operational and project objectives
- Interpret business needs, translate them into requirements, and implement various solutions to meet project needs
- Decompose high-level information into granular details and general understanding
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor vendor activities to ensure compliance with contract expectations and company standards; provide feedback to supervisor and project manager
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and responsibility by understanding the needs of internal and external customers
- Adhere to standard project management tools, procedures and best practices as set forth by management
- Tracking execution of complex action items discussed during cross-functional meetings and working sessions
- Maintaining the discretion of confidential and sensitive information
- Production of high-level reports covering operational and technical concepts
- Adaptable to changing environment and team needs
- Organization and scheduling of quarterly team offsites and other team meetings as needed
- Actively developing, growing capability and skill in project management.
- Able to run 3 small-medium sized projects independently that include cross functional teams
- Able to anticipate, identify and mitigate some small-level project risks, clarify expectations, resolve issues/conflict, and prioritize stakeholder feedback.
- Work with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, project plans, milestones, release schedules, and measures of success. Breaks down project phases or feature slices into stories/tasks and subsequently delegates as required.
- Provide leadership, direction and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support. Push team to analyze issues that arise during development and proposes solutions to improve team operations, while building trusting relationships with the team.
- Facilitate project meetings, Scrum ceremony meetings, and project post mortems. Holds the team accountable to come to meetings prepared, and own action items or process improvement outcomes that result.
- Generate project reports to track progress, provide project team transparency, while maintaining a clear understanding of project health, and using appropriate project metrics (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall) to collect, analyze and discuss with the leadership team. Will communicate up to Senior Leadership as required.
- Stay current on various project methodologies\techniques (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Kanban), understanding best applications for each.
- 2+ years in Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; must be able to distill critical data and help to identify required actions based on indicative results
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g. Waterfall, Agile)
- Previous experience in software development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient at developing business process design (Process flows, diagrams, etc.)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrates awareness of time-sensitive issues and prioritizes accordingly in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Exhibits a sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability while preserving strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of management and technical staff
- Detailed working knowledge and experience with JIRA
- Project Management Institute PMP Certification
- Certified Scrum Master
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.