At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The General Manager, Relativity Poland will report to the VP of Strategy and Business Operations and focus on strategic office operations. This includes:
- building the Relativity brand in Poland
- co-creating and executing an ambitious long-term expansion plan for Relativity Poland
- turning Relativity Poland into Product Co-HQ for Relativity.
The General Manager will also support European Sales team with relevant opportunities in Poland and in the region.
This role also leads autonomous functional teams in Poland with Administration/Financial Operations, Human Resources, and IT staff and has a dotted line SaaS Operations. The scope of the role and number of direct reports will continue to increase overtime as we expand the office and add new departments.
- Partner with Engineering to build world class R&D center in KRK and maintain high eNPS score
- Responsible for building Krakow team’s knowledge base on our business model, vision and current initiatives. Ensures that the team has the information and context needed to act like owners.
- Owns the development and drive of Relativity Poland business plan
- Manages day-to-day office operations and local non-Engineering staff:
- Manage all local HR, IT and Administrative staff and additional non-Engineering team members as the office grows.
- Manage all local legal and compliance issues
- Build Relativity brand in Poland to enable strong recruiting
- Manage key recruiting events, including meet-ups, developer conferences, etc.
- Develop relationships with universities
- Develop and manage relationships with local start-up and tech ecosystem.
- Work closely with Relativity PR team and external PR agency to create PR coverage in the relevant media (particularly in tech media).
- Establish and manage a best-in-class training program for Relativity Poland to ensure that the team has deep knowledge of all Relativity products, tools, and customer needs
- Support European Sales team with relevant opportunities in Poland and beyond.
- Own Krakow operational budget, with a focus on continuous improvements to keep Krakow costs in check.
- High energy and “get it done” attitude – you will be a part of rapidly growing international tech leader
- High energy and persistence – you will develop a world class Product & Innovation Co-HQ in Krakow
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to address tactical issues as well as maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Proven effectiveness at building and leading high performing teams
- Strong organizational & project management skills with a focus on meeting milestones and deadlines
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in working on international level
- Listens to internal customers, identifies business process pains and recognizes opportunities in an effort to provide the best possible solutions
- Drives collaboration across departments and functions to facilitate issue resolution
- Effective and professional communication skills
- 5-10 years of experience leading Business Management, Strategy or Operations functions
- Experience in managing internally-facing teams