We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing Technical, Policy, and Procedure guidance to your teams. The Support Manager should have intimate knowledge on all CS process and procedure. On a daily basis, the Support Manager will be responsible for monitoring the specific team’s ticket queues, ensuring that tickets are being scrubbed and assigned in a timely manner. The Support Manager will be responsible for balancing the team’s workload, reassigning tickets as needed due to PTO and scheduled training's. The Support Manager should be organized, attentive to details, and meet all of our department goals and metrics. The Support Manager informs their Manager of issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project status, and works closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality service. The Support Manager is also responsible for the professional development of their reports.
- Oversee team response to customer incidents and requests on a daily basis
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing customer incidents and requests; attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Proactively monitor staff phone availability and make dynamic changes to schedules to continuously meet service level objectives
- Manage toward Customer Support KPI’s
- Work closely and collaboratively with US teams to provide extended global support hours
- Oversee team as they provide complex responsive support to clients during normal business hours when scheduled for early and late shifts and as identified for on-call or as requested by management; early/late shifts. Minimal On-call shifts are required
- Oversee team as they complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Provide direction and apply company policies to broader team(s) or sub-department
- Translate business objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals
- Manage issues of diverse and ambiguous scope which require evaluation of a variety of factors and current business trends
- Coach and develop employees to expand upon their technical and Relativity related skill sets.
- Develop and administer schedules and performance requirements
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with ease
- Experience leading or managing a team at a call center or help desk
- Experience with ITIL standards and best practices
- Experience with Relativity is a plus, but not necessary
- eDiscovery/eDisclosure knowledge and industry experience is a plus, but not necessary
- ITIL Foundations certification is a plus, but not necessary
- At least three years effectively leading a team or department
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience