Workday HRIS Analyst
- Research and resolve HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Represent human resources interests as a participant in the organization - including major projects, system upgrades, or other business initiatives.
- Be subject expert for Workday; Understand and interpret end user needs to translate into system requirements; create and manage documentation used for end user adoption and training.
- Works with the IT team to develop plans for system upgrades or patches, and recommendations. Manage project deadlines, testing activities, and contracts with other team members to stay on schedule and execute implementations and upgrades.
- Collaborate with the IT team to facilitate process workflow sessions and develop process workflow maps.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective business processes to capture employee data changes using HRIS systems functionality.
- Assist with preparation for annual HR programs such as performance management, promotions, compliance reporting, and open enrollment, including requirements gathering & documentation and configuration updates.
- Responsible for development of multiple applications, including - but not limited to - new HRIS systems with payroll, time and attendance, benefits, performance management, Workday Learning, Lever, Hackerank.
- Write, maintain, and support a library of HR reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools that can easily be accessed and utilized by the HR team. Serve as an escalation path for complex query and report requests as directed by HR verticals or business leaders & stakeholders.
- Keeps current on HR system trends with a working knowledge of HR systems and process best practices.
- 1-2 yrs Workday experience.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data in order to ensure correct and efficient configuration of HRIS system.
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP).
- Technical aptitude, with proven experience in reporting, measurement, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues is critical.
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices.
- Proven experience with systems configuration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong HR acumen with a PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database designs, structures, and functions.
- Strong analytical and technical experience; familiar with developing HR analytics.
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.