DevOps Advanced Software Engineer
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
DevOps Engineer to design, plan, implement, automate, and support the infrastructure, systems, and services needed to provide tools to enable engineer’s software development experience utilizing local virtual machines and public cloud offerings, using Azure technology.
We are looking for a person with the ability to contribute to the design, configuration, testing, implementation, standardization governance, documentation, and ongoing maintenance, monitoring and refinement of our build tools and related images via Azure cloud host. You will use your C#.NET, Powershell, and Microsoft Azure experience and knowledge to perform hands on work with Engineering team members.
- Develop tools and integration for SDLC
- Design and implement private cloud virtualization architectures utilizing virtual infrastructure platform (team-dependent)
- Design and implement hybrid private/public cloud architectures
- Understand developer workstation hardware to manage and support test environment
- Troubleshoot virtualized infrastructure platform and virtualized environments (team dependent)
- Monitor and optimize virtualized environment
- Infrastructure as Code
- Design, maintain, and support backup strategies for virtualization
- Secure a virtualized environment to comply with organizational cyber security requirements
- Utilize cloud-based storage options to solve organizational challenges
- As a DevOps Software Engineers, prescribe technical strategy, define standards, prioritize, develop tools, and automate governance to enable engineers’ software development experience.
- Experienced C#.NET and SQL development
- Experienced development with virtualized test environments (Hyper-V, Azure)
- Experienced Powershell development
- Object Oriented Programming and Test Driven Development
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience with Docker and Jenkins, a plus
- Document systems, processes, and procedures
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work equivalent experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more scripting languages (Ruby, PS1, Python, bash, etc)
- Experience with infrastructure configuration languages (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with continuous delivery, automation scripting, and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, continuous integration and continuous delivery