Advanced Software Engineer - Processing
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in Java or C++ or C#
- High-impact contributions and technical guidance to an agile software development team that solves complex problems to regularly ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Maintain and improve a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery workflows
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Effectively communicate complex technical topics to both technical and non-technical audience.
In addition - you will be expected to:
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions – lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Strong team player and collaborator
- A Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Experience designing and implementing high performant streaming data platforms in a cloud environment, preferably Azure
- Experience and knowledge of tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience maintaining and improving Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflows
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, or related
- 3+ years of experience in .Net software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.