Senior Application Administrator - Atlassian
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Relativity is looking for an experienced Senior Atlassian Application Administrator with experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) to join the Business Systems and Applications team. As a Senior Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation & maintenance of the internal Atlassian Jira & Confluence applications and will work closely with other teams as you champion these applications throughout our company. You will work with our business partners to discover current pain points, define business objectives, make best practice recommendations, and provide innovative solutions. The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems. A proven record building great cross functional experiences in a diverse environment is desired.
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders, act as their trusted advisor and assist with creating business value through the process of gathering requirements, proposing solutions, implementing a solution and iterating on that solution.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities and present solution ideas based on best practices for input, buy-in, and sign off
- Perform administrative functions associated with the Jira & Confluence applications including advanced work with workflows, queries, and custom objects.
- Ensure systems are stable, available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Devise, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal systems
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent working experience
- At least 3 years of experience administering Jira & Confluence applications
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Experience working and communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, in diverse environments.
- Experience implementing and enabling IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes in incident management, problem management, change management, and request fulfillment solutions within Atlassian Applications.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and with teams both locally and remote.
- Experience with other Atlassian Applications such as Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk is considered a plus
- Experience with extending Atlassian Applications with marketplace apps such as Scriptrunner or Power Scripts is considered a plus
- Experience with supporting technologies such as SQL, Splunk, or Informatica is considered a plus