Desktop Support I
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As the Desktop Support I Technician, you will be responsible for providing computer, device, hardware, software, storage, networking, and operational support for Relativity employees. The Desktop Support team works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Oversee new employee device set ups, user accounts, and access to resources
- Control hardware and software assets as they relate to the end user
- Respond to requests for assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems for all networked devices (desktops, laptops, tablets, cell phones)
- Configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of workstations
- Manage frequent requests by contributing to an online knowledge base and procedures documentation
- Evaluate and contribute innovative technology solutions, and IT project-assigned tasks
- Maintain software and hardware inventory
- Available for remote after-hour on-call support from assigned shift coverage, as needed
- Log all help desk interactions c
- Excellent Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
- Experienced in Apple Device solutions – (Apple iPads, Macbook Pro, iMac).
- Excellent Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Experience with Apple/Windows Deployment Technologies such as JAMF and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- ITIL Training/Certifications
- General knowledge of virtualization and cloud-based concepts (VMware, Hyper-V, Azure)
- Logical troubleshooting progression
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years of technical support experience
- Enthusiasm for technology, systems, and customer support