Senior Software Project Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Sr. Project Manager - Release is responsible for the deliverables in the deployment phase of the software life cycle and drives the release processes to delivery on time, high quality software. This includes creating necessary release plans, working with and coordinating project teams supporting the release, identifying and managing cross team dependencies, driving the continuous improvement and operation of the build/release delivery pipelines, managing deployment to test and staging environments, managing the test process for the release and ensuring tests are completed and communicating progress to the organization. The release manager will drive troubleshooting for build and deployment pipeline issues and hold teams accountable for timely resolution.
The ideal candidate has experience across multiple disciplines, including software application development, operations monitoring, SaaS infrastructure engineering, configuration management, project management and release management and is committed to applying innovation to constantly improve the release process.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of experience managing projects
- Experience with build systems, continuous delivery/continuous integration systems and test infrastructure and agile environments
- Software programming experience with any scripting languages
- Process automation experience
- Experience with Windows, SQL infrastructure
- Experience with Azure cloud services and on-prem virtualization
- Experience with large scale data infrastructure
- Experience with automated software test technologies
- Experience using Jenkins / Git / Bitbucket or related technologies