We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Operations Associate,Customer Success, you will be responsible for the maintenance and management of program-specific ticketing and queues, along with supporting the overall success of various programs through content creation, document management and quantitative and qualitative assistance. The Operations Associate, Customer Success applies technical, administrative and project management skills for the overall success of their customers.
- Create basic reporting in Salesforce or Excel to support the team, write content as required, and prepare presentations to support changes, trainings or new initiatives.
- Manage and deliver on incoming requests to team queues, adhering to SLAs and best practices.
- Help maintain the integrity of the knowledgebase and other data and content repositories by staying current on program goals and direction.
- Assist in document and knowledge creation and editing, paying close attention to detail and style guides.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to ensure the right program-specific information is being shared out for alignment and transparency.
- Support program direction and roadmaps by keeping documentation and enablement tools evergreen.
- Engage stakeholders and team members to understand challenges and opportunities and help in designing responsive, enablement materials.
- Assist with ad hoc, project management responsibilities ensuring on time, accurate and effective solutions are delivered.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and excels in knowledge sharing
- Ability to learn on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- 2+ years' work experience
- Experience working in a customer supporting or learning role
- Salesforce and/or Gainsight experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience creating presentations for all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's Degree, in English composition preferred