- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services.
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Document your code additions, test procedures, and project results
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Handle client support issues on-call 2-3 times per year
- Previous software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject
- Experience in .NET software development, preferably using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.