We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results. Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of the innerworkings of Relativity and open up a number of opportunities within our organization.
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services.
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Document your code additions, test procedures, and project results
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Handle client support issues on-call 2-3 times per year
- 1-2 years of software development experience of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject
- Experience in .NET software development, preferably using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills