Senior Software Engineer in Test - Analytics
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity’s current and future core products. The Senior Software Engineer in Test works under moderate direction of managers.
- Identify and resolve risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Create and execute Test Plans for features, identify Scope of Impact for those features
- Design, create and execute automated tests utilizing different frameworks
- Monitor and analyze automated test failures, identify root cause of issues and adjust test design accordingly
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves advanced challenges and builds working software
- Communicate risks to quality to Agile team members and management
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Execute manual functional and exploratory testing, as needed on commercial grade systems
- Coach other team members on QA processes
- Deep knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least three years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- 7-10 years of experience designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems
- 7-10 years of experience writing software that tests software in an automated fashion