Relativity Solutions Team Lead
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Relativity Solutions Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a highly effective team responsible for understanding customer usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the EDRM spectrum. The Relativity Solutions Team Lead provides direction and administers company policies which directly affect the team, and is responsible for the professional development of their team members.
The Relativity Solutions Team Lead balances their time between people leadership responsibilities and individual contributor work.
- People Leader Responsibilities:
- Onboard, mentor, and advise team members in their day-to-day activities.
- Provide written and verbal performance feedback to team members consistent with company policy.
- Counsel and collaborate with team members to create and maintain developmental plans to drive career growth.
- Supervise team projects and goals, troubleshoot roadblocks and obstacles.
- Manage team logistical needs, including work assignments, project deadlines, travel assignments, PTO requests, expense report approvals.
- Collaborates with management to execute on company vision and goals.
- Individual Contributor Responsibilities:
- Advise and teach customers Relativity workflow solutions across entire product line by responding to direct customer inquiries, and via proactive outreach initiatives.
- Onboard new customers to ensure they are comfortable and successful using Relativity to accommodate their specific workflow needs.
- Engage with customers to encourage and drive product adoption and satisfaction.
- Serve as customer surrogate across Relativity internally to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced and considered during product development.
- Provide thought leadership to company and industry by publishing written articles and speaking at industry events.
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification
- Relativity Expert status
- At least seven years’ e-discovery industry experience
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- At least seven years’ experience in the e-discovery industry
- Managing with Impact, or equivalent management training/experience