Associate, Community Marketing
- Manage day-to-day operations in the online Relativity Community, including moderation of conversations, resolution of customer questions and issues, accountability of team members with follow-up responses, resolution of technical issues, and support for internal company engagement
- Craft immaculate and engaging community and social messaging to be used across our platforms
- Support social media efforts, including publishing, intelligence tracking, moderation, and performance measurement
- Ensure that all external communications adhere to brand and communications voice, and are aligned with Relativity’s strategic objectives
- Listen for actionable social and community chatter, sometimes beyond traditional office hours
- Deliver actionable insights and specific recommendations on how to improve social and community activity
- Contribute to developing and maintaining operations manuals and documentation
- With guidance from the entire community team, support operations for our community programming, including setup for our academic program and legal education activities
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications, online communities, or social media
- Experience managing, writing, and editing online community and social content
- Understanding of social platforms and best practices
- Ability to multi-task and frequently adjust to changing priorities and timelines in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives in parallel
- Passion for fostering relationships both online and in person, with aptitude for making connections between both
- Detail-oriented with a desire to solve problems, both interpersonal and technical
- Flexibility for moving between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, demonstrating why creative ideas can be measured for results
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.