Lead Software Engineer In Test
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
We are seeking test engineers who want to be part of a dynamic team focused on growing and maturing cloud product development. This candidate will work directly with engineering teams to drive test maturity, test architecture and quality across product features and will work with engineering operations teams to drive continuous improvement across our test frameworks, governance and processes.
- Working closely with engineering operations and software development teams to drive common automation framework and tools
- Working closely with engineering teams to ensure continuing improvements to maintenance and effectiveness of test suites through effective governance
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure test best practices are incorporated early in feature development. Engage in test planning and design sessions with feature teams
- Mentor/Coach/Train software engineers and test engineers in test and quality processes and best practices as well as guiding teams in test scenarios, testing techniques and effective data design
- Work with product management on developing effective acceptance criteria
- Engage product development and service delivery to identify high risk areas
- Drive test maturity throughout the organization
- Work with engineers to identify new test and automation opportunities
- 5+ years of providing test and quality support for commercial-grade systems
- 5+ years of experience in writing automated tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related experience
- Excellent knowledge of testing medium to large software systems
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Experience with cloud based applications and large scale database systems a plus.
- Experience in a mature Devops environment a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the Test and Quality Assurance disciplines
- Hands-on experience with the latest test technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Extensive experience scripting and automating tests
- 8+ years of experience