Internal Communications Specialist
- Content Creation and Curation: Gather and analyze information. Research, write, develop, and deploy high-quality, high-impact, on-brand content across Relativity’s Internal Communication channels and formats. Ensure brand, editorial, and message consistency across all content and channels.
- Channels Management: (approximately 25% of role): Create, deploy, and curate content across all Internal Communication channels to ensure consistent and integrated presence.
- Communication Consulting and Campaign Creation: Collaborate with internal customers, including Relativity leaders and teams, to gather information, advise on best practices and approaches aligned with business objectives, and support internal initiatives and programs, including large-scale change-management. Develop and maintain key message platforms for a variety of Relativity initiatives and topics. Create and execute communication plans and campaigns.
- Monitoring and Measurement: Monitor and report on readership, engagement, and business results; make data-based recommendations for ways to improve channels, content, and impact.
- Knowledge-and Relationship-Building. Gain a thorough knowledge of Relativity’s business and strategy, as well as a deep understanding of each department and key teams. Build strong working relationships with colleagues and customers across the business.
- Proven track record developing effective messages, communication plans, and content for targeted audiences.
- Ability to distill complex topics and craft clear, compelling messages, and copy.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and make data-driven recommendations for improving channels, content, and impact.
- Excellent verbal-communication and presentation skills. Able to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly collaborative. Able to build relationships and work well across functions and diverse teams.
- Ability to manage projects and multiple priorities in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills. Bachelor’s degree in journalism strongly preferred.
- Strong content production and technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, intranets (Confluence preferred), email distribution tools (Marketo preferred), internal social media (Slack preferred), and survey software (Survey Monkey preferred).
- 3+ years working in business environment; solid understanding of business principles, including how employee engagement relates to business success.
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.