Desktop Support Technician
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Desktop Support I Technician, you will be responsible for providing computer, device, hardware, software, storage, networking, and operational support for Relativity employees. The Desktop Support team works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Oversee new employee device set ups, user accounts, and access to resources
- Control hardware and software assets as they relate to the end user
- Respond to requests for assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems for all networked devices (desktops, laptops, tablets, cell phones)
- Configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of workstations
- Manage frequent requests by contributing to an online knowledge base and procedures documentation
- Evaluate and contribute innovative technology solutions, and IT project-assigned tasks
- Maintain software and hardware inventory
- Available for remote after-hour on-call support from assigned shift coverages, as needed
- Log all help desk interactions
- At least two years of technical support experience
- Enthusiasm for technology, systems, and customer support
- Excellent Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
- Experienced in Apple Device solutions – (Apple iPads, Macbook Pro, iMac).
- Excellent Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Experience with Apple/Windows Deployment Technologies
- ITIL Training/Certifications
- General knowledge of virtualization and cloud-based concepts (VMware, Hyper-V, Azure)
- Logical troubleshooting progression
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills