Relativity Solutions Specialist
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding client usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Solutions Specialist works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Provide thought leadership across Relativity and ensure that the client’s perspective is accounted for when making decisions about future direction on the product road map
- Attend to at least 10 client issues per week
- Contribute at least two workflow documents or blog post per month
- Present and educate clients on Relativity functionality
- Participate and drive our Relativity Community through User Groups and other events
- Consult internally with teams to understand industry and use of features in Relativity
- Travel onsite to meet with clients or prospects, discuss advanced issues and/or conduct training
- Support and partner with the Relativity Sales team to drive customer growth
- Participate in industry events and contributes thought leadership on behalf of Relativity
- Deliver exceptional on-boarding experience for customers, driving adoption of Relativity
- Create, proof, and present documentation and other materials to teach clients about Relativity (Relativity content, knowledge-base articles, whitepapers, Academic team content, etc.)
- Liaise between Marketing and Customer Success to assist with marketing of offerings (trainings, cert exams, etc.)
- Work with Documentation team to assist with strategy and content
- Ability to travel up to 5 days a month
- Current Relativity Certified Admin (RCA)
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and features
- Best practices around Analytics, Assisted Review, and data Processing
- Industry experience, knowledge of advanced workflows
- Review management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or at least three years experience in the legal industry
- JD or Paralegal Certificate