Sr. Cyber Security Analyst
- Review and validate alerts and log data from a diverse inventory of sensors
- Assess the impact of security events by leveraging host and network-based indicators and evidence
- Clearly document and communicate investigation findings to both technical and executive audiences
- Act as a technical lead during critical cyber security events
- Develop detection signatures across a variety of different detection platforms to actively identify and enable remediation of threats
- Assist in supporting, mentoring, training, and coaching, and development of Cyber Analysts
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in Incident Response or Computer Forensics
- Experience leading the technical aspects of an Incident Response team
- Project ownership
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Cyber Security
- Ability to mentor and develop Cyber Security Analysts
- Certifications: One of more of the following certifications are preferred (GCFA, GCIA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, OSCP, or CEH)
- Strong cyber incident response skills
- Understanding of infection mechanisms, malicious behavior, exploitation techniques, and mitigating controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security or related professional experience
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.