Senior QA Analyst - Imaging
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity's current and future core products. You will own the quality of the product area, working closely with the development team to ensure we get the best product to our customers!
- Guide team in creation of thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Collaborate directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and test plans
- Lead teams and work with the support organization to ensure that root cause of any production or escaped defects is identified and mitigated against future occurrences
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Craft, debug, and maintain manual and automated test cases
- Execute scope of impact analysis for code changes based on defect fixes and feature stories. Identify key test scenarios based on the changes.
- Perform exploratory testing for defect fixes and new features, create and discuss testing report based on the observed behavior and findings.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or related industry experience.
- 2+ Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands on experience with tools like Selenium, NUnit, and Jenkins or other commercial automation tools
- 2+ years of experience in CI/CD type environment