ITIL Process Manager
- ITIL Processes
- Develop new or enhance existing processes for Knowledge creation, governance and maintenance
- Spend a significant portion of time proposing and leading KM initiatives, sharing knowledge and supporting others in sharing knowledge
- Monitor and evaluate our knowledge management practices, including external bench-marking and monitor and evaluate our program/opportunities for improvement
- Create proposals for plans, activities and areas of improvement
- Dig in and develop user and IT documentation for the SD/DT teams to help teams provide more consistent support and build out our knowledge assets for self-service
- Recommend and maintain knowledge storage structures within Einstein and Service Management tool-set (KB and Customer Community).
- Develop KM review, retention and archive practices
- Align KM work around ITSM, SD and IT priorities
- Develop and maintain a priority backlog of KM action items/activities
- Identify and report on measures and controls that will help us understand the progress of and effectiveness of our KM program
- Manage all communication around KM initiatives
- Be an expert in KM, KCS and related ITIL best practices
- Help disseminate information about our knowledge management practices and technology to internal Relativity audiences, including technology knowledge sharing events like employee orientation, training sessions, and presentations.
- Own the change management aspect of the behavioral and cultural changes needed to promote knowledge management and support individuals and teams in embracing this change in behavior
- ITIL Training and Development
- Work closely with end user and management community and IT to identify gaps in knowledge that could help both support staff and end users to be more effective with technology.
- Develop materials and conduct enterprise application training classes for core productivity applications (O365, Lucid Chart, Slack, and others as determined)
- Develop materials and conduct remote worker training to ensure that new hires can be productive and work effectively whether in the office or working at a remote location
- Work with vendors, L&D, and others to establish training resources for our key end-user facing services
- Develop, improve, document, and communicate the change and problem management process
- Collect change and problem management process metrics; design and implement process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in executing changes
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process.
- Develop and maintain a weekly CAB meeting with all KBP across the company
- Develop and maintain a problem management strategy
- Associates Degree in related discipline (Computer Science/Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of customer-facing experience, preferably in a Service Desk role within an 800+ employee environment
- Ability to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first year of employment
- General knowledge in 2 or more of the following: Desktop Support Technology, Cloud based application support and usage, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, Workday, infrastructure, networking, project management, or BA or in-depth knowledge in one of these areas
- General Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- General employee productivity software/tool knowledge – Lucid chart, Surface Hub
- Proven customer focus and service skills with an enthusiasm for technology
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written/verbal communication, technical documentation and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated achiever with an excellent attention to detail
- Great Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using a Service Management system
- ITIL Foundation Certification as well as 1 or more of the following certifications: ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle, ITIL Capability modules, ITIL Practitioner Certifications, Other frameworks like Six Sigma for Service
- Technical understanding of a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, cloud computing, database technologies, networks and back-end infrastructure)
- Jira, Salesforce experience a plus
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.