ITIL Process Manager
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
We are seeking an ITIL Process Manager to create a comprehensive knowledge management strategy, which includes: identifying, collecting, synthesizing, organizing and managing knowledge in support of our IT services. We are looking for an energetic individual who wants to evolve with this opportunity. In this role, you will develop a comprehensive suite of ITIL/KM processes and related governance, in addition to making the knowledge available so it can be used by others via self-service community. Through providing training resources and/or training for all core Relativity productivity tools, your work will directly help decrease ramp-up time for new IT employees, resolve IT incidents/requests, and allow our team to respond to customers faster and more effectively through comprehensive knowledge management practices.
- ITIL Processes
- Develop new or enhance existing processes for Knowledge creation, governance and maintenance
- Spend a significant portion of time proposing and leading KM initiatives, sharing knowledge and supporting others in sharing knowledge
- Monitor and evaluate our knowledge management practices, including external bench-marking and monitor and evaluate our program/opportunities for improvement
- Create proposals for plans, activities and areas of improvement
- Dig in and develop user and IT documentation for the SD/DT teams to help teams provide more consistent support and build out our knowledge assets for self-service
- Recommend and maintain knowledge storage structures within Einstein and Service Management tool-set (KB and Customer Community).
- Develop KM review, retention and archive practices
- Align KM work around ITSM, SD and IT priorities
- Develop and maintain a priority backlog of KM action items/activities
- Identify and report on measures and controls that will help us understand the progress of and effectiveness of our KM program
- Manage all communication around KM initiatives
- Be an expert in KM, KCS and related ITIL best practices
- Help disseminate information about our knowledge management practices and technology to internal Relativity audiences, including technology knowledge sharing events like employee orientation, training sessions, and presentations.
- Own the change management aspect of the behavioral and cultural changes needed to promote knowledge management and support individuals and teams in embracing this change in behavior
- ITIL Training and Development
- Work closely with end user and management community and IT to identify gaps in knowledge that could help both support staff and end users to be more effective with technology.
- Develop materials and conduct enterprise application training classes for core productivity applications (O365, Lucid Chart, Slack, and others as determined)
- Develop materials and conduct remote worker training to ensure that new hires can be productive and work effectively whether in the office or working at a remote location
- Work with vendors, L&D, and others to establish training resources for our key end-user facing services
- Develop, improve, document, and communicate the change and problem management process
- Collect change and problem management process metrics; design and implement process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in executing changes
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process.
- Develop and maintain a weekly CAB meeting with all KBP across the company
- Develop and maintain a problem management strategy
- Associates Degree in related discipline (Computer Science/Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of customer-facing experience, preferably in a Service Desk role within an 800+ employee environment
- Ability to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first year of employment
- General knowledge in 2 or more of the following: Desktop Support Technology, Cloud based application support and usage, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, Workday, infrastructure, networking, project management, or BA or in-depth knowledge in one of these areas
- General Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- General employee productivity software/tool knowledge – Lucid chart, Surface Hub
- Proven customer focus and service skills with an enthusiasm for technology
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written/verbal communication, technical documentation and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated achiever with an excellent attention to detail
- Great Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using a Service Management system
- ITIL Foundation Certification as well as 1 or more of the following certifications: ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle, ITIL Capability modules, ITIL Practitioner Certifications, Other frameworks like Six Sigma for Service
- Technical understanding of a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, cloud computing, database technologies, networks and back-end infrastructure)
- Jira, Salesforce experience a plus
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android