HR Business Partner 20-0026
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) team is core to the success of a Talent First organization. Deeply embedded within our lines of business, HRBP partner with designated leaders / managers to drive talent strategy and serve as the conduit between the Human Resources department and our business.
The HRBP is primarily responsible for employee advocacy, talent management expertise and advisory. HRBP support includes advising managers on change management, compensation practices, performance management, career development and talent retention according to Polish Labor Law and internal business regulations.
- Serve as an ambassador of Relativity’s Talent First mindset with all levels of the organization.
- Be known as an employee advocate and incorporate employee advocacy in daily work.
- Directly partner with the designated business lines and support leaders coordinating talent-related business activities
- Leverage talent management expertise and influence to advise leadership on the most effective way to engage and manage their talent.
- Coach leaders to deeply understand Relativity’s performance management philosophy and effectively leverage performance management tools to manage to top performance.
- Support cyclical company processes (e.g. performance reviews, talent reviews etc.).
- Partner closely with HR teams to ensure the successful design and implementation of HR solutions and programs.
- Consult and coach managers around the company’s total rewards philosophy and its application to guide quality decisions.
- Support and advise leadership regarding promotion and career progression decisions.
- Identify potential projects to improve and enhance the skills of employees and managers in assigned business areas, looking for opportunities to drive performance management goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with HR counterparts and work collaboratively to develop company-wide HR support structures in a rapidly changing and complex work environment.
- Use tools, knowledge and other sources to identify business trends and develop creative solutions to fill talent gaps.
- Act as a guide and mentor for more junior members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Min. 3 years of experience as a HR business partner with broad knowledge and experience in human resources management
- Experience working with career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness
- Good knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- Strong interpersonal skills including persuasion, coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution
- Compelling and persuasive communicator with the ability to guide the direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner, and the ability to communicate decisions in a way that reflects a team-oriented culture
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continual improvements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals