Fellows Development Lead 20-0024
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Fellows Development Lead will be a critical part of Relativity’s growing Social Impact team, with a special focus on the new Relativity Fellows program. Through this program, Relativity will recruit, train, place, and support individuals from the community that otherwise wouldn’t have access to careers in the e-discovery industry. This role will be responsible for developing and facilitating specialized trainings on both technical and soft skills for our first and future cohorts of Fellows in addition to other responsibilities to support this start-up program.
- Provide support in the creation of the scope and sequence of learning and development for the Relativity Fellows program
- Create original and revise established training materials specific to the needs of the program and participants; maintain continuous improvement of program collateral.
- Develop expert-level understanding of the Relativity product and industry trends to inform Fellows’ learning needs
- Work closely with the HR Training and Certification teams to ensure alignment, best practice sharing, and synergy with Relativity on-boarding and development programming.
- Design, implement, and track metrics to measure, in real-time, the success of the program and individual participants. Provide recommendations for adjustment as needed.
- Work closely with Relativity Fellows team to support successful placement of graduating Fellows in full-time roles.
- Lead all trainings and coordinate external facilitation as needed, including the inclusion of Relativity Executives and industry leaders
- Attain and maintain necessary certifications to facilitate Relativity trainings (Relativity 101, Relativity Admin Essentials, etc.)
- Support other Social Impact programming and business needs as required
- Understanding of the e-discovery industry and/or experience with Relativity
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in related field (Education, Social Work, Adult Learning, etc.)
- Familiarity with trends in workforce development or adult learning
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- 5+ years of experience with instructional design and facilitation OR 5+ years of experience with Relativity/the e-discovery industry
- Demonstrated dedication to inclusion and diversity
- Strong presentation skills and ability to lead training autonomously
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build content and programming from the ground-up in a continuous improvement environment
- Desire to be part of a start-up project within an established company with a “failure is not an option” mentality