Implementation Specialist, RelativityOne - EMEA
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Implementation Specialist, RelativityOne, you will be responsible for understanding client usage and capabilities for all RelativityOne products and offerings across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Implementation Specialist, RelativityOne works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
With having an emphasis as an Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in supporting Relativity’s customers with all implementation activities. You will be responsible for providing customers with guidance and expertise to successfully set our customers and prospective customers up for success in RelativityOne.
- Lead implementation activities, including but not limited to POCs, New Customer Implementations, Data Migration, New or Updated Products related to RelativityOne, or other implementation activities or rollouts.
- Provide technical guidance to help customers use the RelativityOne system successfully, and enable customers to understand and utilize our software in optimal usage
- Participate in sales calls/meetings with sales management and meetings with prospects, assist in presentations and demos when needed as it relates to RelativityOne
- Identify customer/prospect needs and help define solutions to address them
- Travel onsite to meet with clients, discuss advanced issues and/or conduct training
- Participate in industry events and contributes thought leadership on behalf of Relativity
- Act as internal subject matter expert for RelativityOne within the organization and as it relates to the Customer Experience team
- Create, proof, and present documentation and other materials to teach clients about Relativity
- Manage all assigned Implementation client issues/questions
- Capture prospect/customer requirements and work with internal teams to write SOWs and Implementation plans detailing how RelativityOne will address business needs
- Deliver feedback to the product management team based on prospect or customer interaction, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends
- Track activities in the approved and standard internal systems, including detail and important updates for all customer interactions and/or change management
- Participate in RelativityOne Service Delivery projects and objectives as assigned or as a lead/subject matter expert for given topics
- Relativity Certified Admin (RCA) and RelativityOne Certified Pro required
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and features
- Strong customer management and communication
- Strong attention to detail and tracking/documentation
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or at least three years' experience in the legal industry
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Additional Relativity Certifications (Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Processing Specialist, Relativity Assisted Review Specialist, Relativity Sales Professional) a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of RelativityOne Best Practices
- Strong knowledge of Relativity Best Practices