Technical Business Analyst
- On a daily basis, responds to client questions, problems, and work requests.
- Propagates development best practices on all public forums with clean, modern, working code examples.
- Trains external developers to understand common use-cases for each Platform Extension.
- Onboards new external developers with step-by-step instructions (workbook) and review of each component to illustrate best practices and call out gotchas.
- Answers development-related questions posted by external developers on any of our public forums.
- Collaborates with external developers to resolve Relativity Platform-related technical roadblocks with their application architecture.
- Liaisons between development partners and the RelativityOne operations team to ensure third-party applications in RelativityOne are tested prior to the next upgrade and experience no downtime due to upgrade incompatibility or loss of access to necessary resources (such as an external service).
- Supports the Pre-Sales team with POCs that require custom development with requirements elicitation, design recommendations, and feasibility investigations.
- Connects Relativity users with development partners who have built an application that matches the user's requirements, or with one or more development partners who can build such an application.
- Coordinates with Client Services to triage Relativity users to the appropriate Commercial Platform team.
- Communicates clearly and professionally, with both colleagues and clients, in written and verbal forms.
- Communicates breaking changes in the Relativity surface (non-API/Platform) to external developers.
- Understands the functionality of our platform tools, including our API’s, extensibility points, and the Relativity infrastructure.
- Communicates and reiterates new available APIs to external developers.
- Provide input on user stories and acceptance criteria as needed.
- Balances strong judgment, intuition, research findings, customer feedback, stakeholder input, and time constraints to ensure we are building the correct solution.
- Promotes development and customization on top of the Relativity Platform
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Estimates and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Uses SQL applications and tools to run SQL queries.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, or comparable work experience preferred
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience in development efforts using iterative Agile (Scrum) methodologies preferable
- Experience working in a technology industry preferred
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Facilitation and inquiry skills
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.